Silver Nitrate Applicator Silver Nitrate / Potassium Nitrate 75% – 25% Applicator Vial 100 Applicators
|Application||Silver Nitrate Applicator|
|Generic Drug Name||Silver Nitrate / Potassium Nitrate|
|Strength||75% – 25%|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Silver Nitrate Applicators
- Flexible, caustic, 6-inch applicator enables easy access to the ear, nose, or throat cavaties
- 75% Silver Nitrate, 25% Potassium Nitrate
- For removal or cauterization of unwanted tissue such as warts, verrucae, over granulation (wound healing, umbilical stumps)
- Packaged in a plastic vial to insure moisture control.
- Automated dipping process assures consistent amount of silver nitrate is applied to each applicator.
- Plastic applicators are molded at high temperatures which make them hygienic and splinter free.
- Prescription Item – Federal (USA) Law Prohibits Dispensing Without A Prescription
- 5-year shelf life
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 100 Applicators Per Vial, 10 Vials Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case