Resting ECG Machine McKesson LUMEON™ and Burdick Universal AC: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Internal Rechargeable Battery Backlit 320 X 240 Color LCD
|Brand||McKesson LUMEON™ and Burdick|
|Application||Resting ECG Machine|
|Display Type||Backlit 320 X 240 Color LCD|
|Power Source||Universal AC: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Internal Rechargeable Battery|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- McKesson LUMEON™ and Burdick Resting ECG Machine
- 12-lead electrocardiograph.
- Internal storage up to 40 ECGs.
- Connection: AM12, USB, and LAN
- Portable solution – Compact and lightweight, the ELI™ 150c electrocardiograph provides comprehensive functionality, in a convenient, ultra-portable device.
- Best 10 technology automatically selects and displays the best 10 seconds of ECG data from the memory, reducing clinical review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs caused by patient movement or other sources of ECG artifact.
- Wireless data acquisition – Increase workspace flexibility by gathering 12-lead data without the need for a tethered cable.
- Connectivity your way – Multiple options ensure patient data transfers easily from the ELI™ 150c to the location of your choice.
- High-resolution color display provides real-time preview of 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG.
- Chest and limb lead reversal indicators on the display assist the clinician with possible errors during ECG acquisition.
- VERITAS™ resting ECG algorithm uses gender specific and adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for diagnostic interpretation.
- Proven ECG performance, digital integration and more than 30 years of expertise help to ensure your ECG needs will be met.
- 1,000 sps per channel data capture provides more in-depth ECG signal assessment during analysis, display and printing. 40,000 sps per channel offers unsurpassed pacemaker spike detection.Our unique Best 10 feature automatically selects and displays the best 10 seconds of ECG data from the memory, reducing clinical review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs caused by patient movement or other sources of ECG artifact.
- Bidirectional connectivity allows practices to take orders/send reports with a single keystroke. Bidirectional communication via serial port, internal modem, LAN or wireless LAN enables simplified connection to third party EHR, PACS and CVIS, as well as to Mortara’s HeartCentrix®, Pyramis® and E-Scribe™ products. The ELI™ 150c also communicates to Mortara’s ECG Safe™, a cloud service that provides an easy, effective way to store ECGs for convenient viewing and file management from anywhere.
- Dimensions: 11.25 x 11.5 x 3.75″
- Weight: 7.2 lbs. (3.3 kg) including battery (without paper).
- Patient Type: Pediatric and Adult.
- Optional stand available.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: Each