Kimtech™ Kimguard™ Sterilization Wrap is a must-have tool for sterile processing environments, such as in pharmaceuticals and medical devices. The line comes in six grades of wrap fabric, from KC 100 to KC 600, so you can get precisely the right protection for your needs. The higher the number, the stronger the wrap. Kimtech™ Kimguard™ KC200 Sterilization Wrap is the second of six strengths (suggested for 0 – 3 lbs. wrapped package content weight). The sequential wrap is made of low-lint SMS fabric, which is tear- and flame-resistant. The line of protective, sterilization wrap is steam and EO (ethylene oxide) compatible and has bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) from 96.2% to 99.9% and a Class 1 flammability rating. You’ll enjoy peace of mind that comes from selecting a product that has MPI (maintenance of package integrity) to meet FDA requirements and instructions for use that meet FDA guidelines. Trust the brand that helps set the industry standard for sterile processing teams around the world.
- 300 Sheets of Kimtech Pure Kimguard KC 200 Sterilization Wrap/ Case (3 Bags of 100 Sheets), Blue, Size 36” x 36”
- Made of low-lint SMS fabric, which is compatible with gravity steam, pre-vacuum steam sterilant penetration and EO sterilant penetration and residuals
- Tear-resistant (Tensile Strength 14.3 lbs. ASTM D5034) and flame-resistant (Class 1 flammability rating)
- Kimtech Pure Kimguard KC 200 has a bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of 96.7%
- Maintenance of package integrity (MPI) to meet FDA requirements and instructions for use that meet FDA guidelines