Suture with Needle McKesson Absorbable Uncoated Undyed Suture Braided Polyglycolic Acid Suture Size 3-0 18 Inch Suture 1-Needle 19 mm Length 3/8 Circle Reverse Cutting Needle
|Application||Suture with Needle|
|Needle 1 Code||P-12|
|Needle Length||19 mm Length|
|Needle Shape||3/8 Circle|
|Needle Type||Reverse Cutting Needle|
|Number of Needles||1-Needle|
|Suture Color||Undyed Suture|
|Suture Length||18 Inch Suture|
|Suture Material||Braided Polyglycolic Acid Suture|
|Suture Type||Absorbable Uncoated|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- McKesson Absorbable Surgical Suture – Polyglycolic Acid Suture 3-0
- Reverse Cutting Needle
- Needle type: P-12
- Suture diameter (mm): 3-0
- Suture type: Absorbable
- Offers a smooth and low friction coating to reduce tissue drag.
- These absorbable sutures retain 50% of their tensile strength at two weeks and 20% of their strength at three weeks.
- Available as undyed monofilament.
- Material: polyglycolic acid braided
- Single Use
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 12 Per Box